Skip to main content

"Duck eagle You decide."

Duck or eagle?

The decision is yours.

 Once when I was at the airport, I met a taxi driver and the first thing I noticed in his taxi was a sign that read:

                                                        "Duck eagle

You decide."

The other thing I noticed was the clean and shiny car, the driver was very tidy and in a clean and ironed dress. Tie on clean white ironed shirt and pants.

The driver got out of the car on his own and opened the car door for me. And said,

"My name is John. And I'm your carrier. As long as I keep you in the trunk of the same car, you should read my mission card, sir."

On that card was written,

John's mission

Delivering my clients to their desired destination as soon as possible, safely and at reasonable rates and also in a pleasant and friendly environment.

I was overwhelmed.

The inside of the car was just as neat and tidy.

John asked me.

"Would you like some coffee?"

I wanted to make fun of him so I told him. "No, I want juice."

John immediately answered ...

"No problem sir, I have three different thermoses. One has juice, one has diet juice and one has water."

If you want to read, I have today's newspaper and some magazines.

When our journey started, John told me that if I wanted to listen to songs or news, it was remote and you could enjoy whatever you wanted, like the numbers above.

I was still in shock. Reason

Next he asked in a very muffled tone. "Sir, is the AC temperature right or do you want something different?" He then told me what was the best way to get to my destination and asked, "Will he talk to me or should he keep quiet?"

Without stopping, I asked him.

"Do you always serve your customers like that?"

To which he replied. "Not always, I have been paying for two years. In my early days, like other taxi drivers, I was constantly complaining and dissatisfied. But once I heard from a doctor about personality correction.

He had written a book. His name was. "It makes a difference who you are," he wrote. If you wake up in the morning thinking that today is going to be a bad day. If there are only problems, it will really happen. Your day will be bad and difficult.

Don't be a duck

Become an eagle

The duck only and only makes a noise. Reacts to everything. And the eagle flies high and distinct from all communities.

And I noticed that I was constantly crying, just complaining.

So I decided to change myself. Changed my attitude and decided to become an eagle.

 

I looked at the other taxi drivers. Unclean, dirty taxis and clumsy drivers and therefore dissatisfied customers. That was the picture.

I decided to make some changes. And since my clients responded well to it, we made some more changes later.

And in the first year after I decided to become an eagle, my business doubled and this year has quadrupled so far.

You're lucky I found you here today. Otherwise nowadays my customers are taking my taxi service by making advance reservations to me. Or book my taxi by texting me. When I can't, I provide that service to the customer through another eagle taxi driver.

John had changed. It offers simple limousine car service. John has stopped making constant complaints, making constant noises like a duck. And has begun to fly like an eagle.

It doesn't matter where or what you do, it depends on how and in what mood you do it.

What have you decided, printers?

Complaining loudly (crying) like a duck or flying like an eagle?

Remember ....

The decision is yours

This lock only opens from the inside ....

Thank You For reading...

Comment you opinion

and Share To your Friends if you like it...

Comments